Thursday, September 12, 2013

Too funny not to share...

So it's no surprise to anybody that I was a social butterfly in college. With that, I had to "spread my wings" so to speak which typically meant going to parties and frequenting bars local establishments. (I'd also like to point out that I made impeccable grades in college and graduated with honors from one of the top business schools in the country with a double major... just had to throw that in there as well!) Work hard - play hard... it should be every one's life motto.

Anyways, as I have gotten older, gotten married and settled down - many (if not all) of the things I considered "fun" 7-8 years ago seem like hell these days. Crowded bars? No thanks - if I want to talk to my friends I don't want to scream over people. Shots? ummmm how about a glass of red wine instead?

So when I found this gem on Facebook and literally laughed out loud at every.single.one - I couldn't help it, I had to share. It's incredible how accurate it is.

Does it make me feel old? Absolutely! Do I miss those college days? 100% But would I give up my 10:00 bedtime on Friday night after dinner, a glass (or two) of wine and Dateline with my husband? Never in a million years!

MUST WATCH

No comments:

Post a Comment