Friday, May 10, 2013

The Friday Five: 5/10/13

1. This weekend is going to be the best! Why? Because we have hardly any plans. After roughly 7 weekends in a row that we've been on the go or had people in town, we are so looking forward to a few days of down time!

2. Remember this post awhile back where I discussed why we can't wear jeans to work? Well, my dream came true! While we still can't wear jeans 4 days out of the week, our company has finally implemented "Casual Fridays" where we can wear jeans. Hallelujah!

3. Can't do a post without recognizing Mother's Day this Sunday. I am so blessed to have such an incredible mother! Love you Mom and thank you for all you do for us!!



4. We've got some big, exciting things happening in the homefront that may even include a "For Sale Sign" in our near future. But first we have to do something about our front yard. We got a quote from a guy last weekend and hope he can get started next week. More to come I'm sure!

The official "BEFORE" picture.
5. Related to the home news, I've been dying to work on our laundry room (I use this word loosely as it's more of a closet off our kitchen) and with some free weekends coming up I may give myself the kick in the butt I need to get it done. I have high hopes for it including new flooring, painting, a new light fixture and some new shelving. This requires us to somehow move the washer/dryer out of said closet first though so we've really been putting it off.

So how about that for a random post??? TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment