Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's GAMEDAY!!

Ahhhhh yes, that time of year has come yet again. College football season has finally arrived and it feels so good! Moving from my hometown of course wasn't easy but today, my friends, made that move oh so sweet! Finally, I am out of that other team's territory the Upstate and back in Gamecock Country! Driving to work this morning I passed so many cars flying their flags, the radio was playing the fight song and everyone at work is in their garnet and black! I felt like I was in Dillon, TX the day of a Panther football game (if you haven't seen FNL, you really should!) It certainly feels good to be a Gamecock!

Tonight, we are heading over to a friend's house to watch the game and kick off the season with some bbq and tailgate apps (more to come on that)! Hope everyone is tuning in and cheering on the Gamecocks to their first victory of the season!!

GOOOOOO COCKS!! FIGHT! WIN! KICK A$$!!!


First home game of last season... Love you Willy B!

I am aware we are sitting down while everyone else is standing. I assure you we cheer at games!

Must plan DDD reunion game!

And of course no football season is complete without the 6-shooter belt buckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment