Monday, August 20, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things.

While you won't find "raindrops on roses" or "schnitzel with noodles" in my list of favorite things, Sound of Music however has always been one of my all-time favorite movies* and I thought a good second post would be a list of some of my favorite things which no doubt some future posts will revolve around.

In no particular order:

  1. A large cup of coffee in bed on a Saturday morning
  2. TV (probably just as much a weakness of mine)
  3. Being on a boat in the summer
  4. Christmas with my family
  5. Chapstick (preferably burts bees)
  6. Traveling
  7. Gamecock Football
  8. Tailgating for Gamecock Football
  9. A good meal with a glass of red wine (also what I like to call "therapy")
  10. A Sunday afternoon nap
  11. Gchat (seriously, what would we do without it?)
  12. Brett's steaks... and cobbler
  13. Shopping online
  14. Lists - live by them
  15. Rainbows (not the shoes but I do like those as well)
  16. A good book
  17. Snuggling with my dog (see #10)
  18. Trying new recipes
  19. Celebrity Gossip (don't judge)
  20. The way your teeth feel after leaving the dentist
  21. Chick-fil-A
  22. My Ugg slippers
  23. Sweets (particularly my mom's cheesecake, my grandma's chewies, my Aunt Debbie's chocolate delight and my Aunt Nene's sandies)
  24. Edisto Island
  25. Eating breakfast for dinner

So, I hope you like some of these things as well because like I said, I'm sure subsequent posts will revolve around these items.



*Seriously though, I went to Europe after college with some friends and one of our stops was Salzburg where the movie was filmed. While we didn't have time for the full Sound of Music tour, we did make a few stops at some famous locations from the movie... and sang all the songs for the next 3 weeks straight. (We weren't annoying at all.)


I'm going to say you aren't a true fan unless you recognize this fountain.


1 comment:

  1. Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels! Love that picture, but not my outfit! - Lauren

    ReplyDelete