Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today is the big-man's birthday so want to give him a shout-out and virtual hug from Columbia! Definitely the hardest part about moving away from my hometown is not being able to see my family as much as I used to but we still get to spend a good bit of time together so we can't complain too much.

Through the years his nicknames for me have gone from "Hollywood" to "Badness" but the one that has always stuck was "Princess" and what describes a father-daughter relationship better than that? I am so thankful for such an incredible dad. He has always been the level-headed Will who can talk us all down from our dramatic ways (or is that just for me?). He is the reason I went into Marketing/Advertising and has taught me all about how hard work can pay off. I'm told we look just alike and I think we share a pretty similar personality. Thanks Dad for always being there for me! I love you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment