Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Williams-Sonoma HOME - Who knew??

I never found a love for Williams-Sonoma until my husband (yes, husband) insisted we register there for our wedding. (Side Note: Before getting married Brett was definitely the chef in the relationship and has always loved to cook/grill - and is quite good at it - so registering here if you know him is no big surprise). Now, since registering here and seeing all the goodness this store has to offer, I fell in love.

Then today I see on their website that they have a home store too... WHO KNEW?? Maybe I am behind on this and just always got wrapped up in the fun gadgets on their site to see this but I'm definitely impressed. The stuff isn't exactly cheap (but it's WS so I was expecting that). Here are some of the items that caught my eye.
Alabaster Block Lamps


Diamond Lattice Intricate Beadwork Pillow Cover

Corner Scroll Intricate Beadwork Pillow


Hand Carved Starburst Mirror


Geometric Porcelain Jar


Glass Oriel Hurricane



L'Objet Braided Frames


No comments:

Post a Comment