Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Recap: 11/12/12

Last week was a pretty crazy week with a case of the stomach virus in the Owens' household however I think I have disinfecting every inch of the house and am ready to get back to a normal schedule this week!

Besides still recovering from the bug, this weekend was just about perfect in my book.

Friday night we stayed in, watched a movie and were in bed by 9:30. (lame or extremely satisfying??)

Saturday Brett was still feeling pretty crummy so we decided to stay home and not go to the football game. Instead, we ordered out from one of our favorite spots, Zoes, and watched The Gamecocks beat Arkansas. It was an absolutely beautiful day on Saturday so we were bummed we couldn't enjoy the weather but I never complain about a lazy Saturday at home.

Yesterday was the best day! Typically every year we do a big mother/daughter shopping trip with my mom's best friends and their daughters (who happen to be my best friends) in Atlanta but this year was the first year in ages that we couldn't all make it work with our schedules. So, to try and get at least a little shopping done together my mom and I met up in Charlotte Sunday morning and spent the entire day inside the Southpark mall. Neither of us were all that impressed with the clothes out this season (too much spandex and glitter for my liking) but we were able to check a few things off the list and get some Christmas shopping done. But it was really just nice to be able to have an entire day with just mom and me! :)

So, since my mom is one of the only people who reads this... thanks for a great day of shopping and for all my stuff! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment