Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Month via Instagram: February

With our vacation last week I really feel like February was a short month... even more so than it already is.

So here we go - this is what I was up to this month through my iPhone...

Our month started out by hosting a Super Bowl Party where I made these delicous little creations.

We then celebrated my grandmother's 83rd birthday!

And suprisingly enough, saw some snow in Greenville! (even if it were just for a few minutes)

Then the big 1-year anniversary happened!


And we ate this frozen goodness!


Before we escaped the cold weather!


And got to spend a week looking at this view!


and this view...


And these views (Old San Juan)


and had to order one of these before we left.


We will miss you Puerto Rico!


A little less going-ons in February but a few pretty big ones at that! March is looking to be rather busy with some showers, concerts, plays, etc. Should be a good one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment