Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend Update: Reunions!

Who doesn't love a great weekend?? And boy this one did not disappoint with lots of little reunions of sorts!

First, we finally got reunited with this little guy after over 2 weeks away. He got very spoiled this weekend with lots of special treats and snuggles. Our house finally feels back to normal!

I will also be reunited with T-Swift for another concert in a few weeks and just got the tickets for. We have seats right next to the stage too! Yes, I'm a 12 year old in a 29 year old's body. Judge all you want.


Then Saturday we hosted a shower for one of my good friends from High School, Nick and his fiance, Sallie. They are such a special couple and so perfect for each other. We cannot wait to celebrate the wedding in May!! The shower was a blast and I always love being able to spend time with my friends in Greenville whenever I get the chance!

Me and my bestie, Brooke

The precious flower arrangements my mom did with "his" and "hers" items

The gift table

Thank you Etsy!

The happy couple!

All the loot!


Again, what did we do before Etsy?

And on Sunday after we got hom in Columbia, we had 2 very special visitors stop by and say hey as they were driving through town, Morgan and her son Bennett. Morgan and I worked together in Greenville and got to be great friends and I just love snuggling with her little man!

Me and Mr. Bennett!

No comments:

Post a Comment