Friday, March 29, 2013

The Friday Five: 3/29/13

  1. Easter Weekend: As I was driving to work this morning I was confused by not hitting any traffic. Until of course I realized it was Good Friday and most working Americans have today off work. Oh well, I’m just ready to hit the road to my Grandma’s house tonight and meet up with my family for the weekend. Williams (where my mom grew up) is one of my happy places. It is the definition of “Small Town USA” and I just love it. You unplug, relax and just spend time with family. I can’t wait to get down there for the weekend.
  2.  Answered Prayers: Speaking of my Grandma we definitely have so much to be thankful for this Easter holiday. My Grandma had to go through a procedure last week that we were all worried about. But everything went wonderfully and today was her checkup appointment and she is on the road to recovery. A Good Friday indeed!
  3. New Rug: So I bought a new rug a few weekends ago which I LOVE but I’m not loving how much it is shedding! Any way to get rid of that besides time? I’m also now debating on new curtains. I would love something to balance out the yellowish walls with the blue and brown furniture. Thoughts??
  4. Spring: Where are you spring??? This weather is killing me!! But as I was saying to somebody at work today, before we know it we will be complaining about the 105 degree weather and 100% humidity so better enjoy the cooler weather now.
  5. NOLA: The countdown to our New Orleans trip is ON! We are going down for a friend’s wedding with a big group of friends. This is my first trip down there so it should be a great time. Pass along any suggestions for while we are there!
Well, that's all for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter Weekend with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment