Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend Recap: 3.25.13

This weekend was a busy one but so worth it! It really started Thursday night when Brett and I went and saw Les Mis in town. I had seen it at least 3 times before and it was just as good as it always has been. The sets had changed since the last time I saw it so it was almost like seeing a new show which was fun.

Then on Friday morning I woke up early and hit the road to Lake Lure, NC (I took the day off work). Some of my best friends from college were getting together for a girl's weekend which I couldn't miss out on! We had 1 girl come from Dallas, 2 from DC, 1 from Charleston and 1 from Charlotte so we don't get to see each other very often but we always pick up right where we left off when we get together. It was so great to see everyone and catch up... even if it were just for the night.

Lauren, Emily and Anna-Marie
Me, Caroline and Jennifer

Watching Babysitter's Club by the fire... perfect Girl's Weekend.

Saturday, I left the lake and headed back to Columbia for a night I'd been waiting on... the Taylor Swift concert. I am a total Teeny-Bopper and am not afraid to admit it. One of my mom's friends has a daughter who works on the tour (can we say dream job?) so she was able to get us amazing seats - 6th row right beside the stage. It was incredible! I took probably 100 pictures on my phone so it was very hard to pick the best ones.

Think I was the only person there with their mom who was over the age of 13. :)

Me and Amy






Needless to say by Sunday afternoon after church I was beat and spent most of the day watching tv and cleaning up around the house. Now, if I can just get through this cold, dreary Monday! Where is Spring???

No comments:

Post a Comment