Wednesday, December 12, 2012

2012 Christmas Card

Now that our Christmas cards have officially hit the mailboxes of our friends and family, I am so happy to get to share the final product! As I said before, a friend of mine - Miss Wyolene - aka. Morgan Young helped me create such a perfect representation of who we are. I just love the way the fun green script stands out against the black and white picture (which happens to be one of my favorite captured moments from our first dance at the wedding). We also paired the card with a snazzy gold envelope to help it stand out amongst the standard white envelopes you get in the mail... can you tell we worked in advertising together??

So, a big thank you to Morgan for creating our very first Christmas card for us! I know we will always keep this to remember our first Christmas together as The Owens! I am so lucky to have such talented friends! (She also managed to get these from the printer, packaged and shipped to me all while having a newborn at home! She's a saint I tell 'ya!)



Morgan also custom designed our wedding invitations which you can check out on her blog HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment