Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Month via Instagram: November

I feel old for just saying this but seriously though, where did this month go?!?!


Started off the month with a wild and crazy Friday night wine and book party. 



Then found a portal to the black hole behind out bathroom mirror. Oh the joys of owning an old home. 



Started packing on those holiday pounds with a brownie and pumpkin bread.



Hit the 100 day countdown to our anniversary trip to Puerto Rico!



And proved to the world that Brett and I were meant for each other.



We headed to the beach for Thanksgiving and even convinced brothers to make rice crispy treats!



Tried to remember good sportsmanship during the Clemson/Carolina Game. (My mom's coworker had her students send notes to Marcus Lattimore and got this in return.)



Did some fishing and caught a beautiful sunset on the beach.



Finally broke out the Moose Mugs and egg nog to decorate the tree.



And closed out the month similar to how I started it. Relaxing! Can't complain there!


Here's to Demember and my favorite time of year!! 

2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the Moose Mugs? We watched that movie the other night and I love those mugs for eggnog :). I want some now, haha.

    I love that postcard from Marcus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get them on Amazon. We love them! Break 'em out every year while watching the movie! :)

    ReplyDelete