Thursday, December 13, 2012

InstaClaus


InstaWhat?? As mentioned before, in my previous life I worked in Advertising. Life in advertising is an interesting one. You work hard and you play harder. The people I worked with made the job and that is because most of the people I worked with were just big kids. Big, crazy talented, creative, kids. Each year the agency would do some pretty cool holiday card/website/video game/etc. to send out to all our clients. Well this year's is no exception and is so darn awesome I had to share it! Enter, InstaClaus...


If you go to www.InstaClaus.com you can get all the site instructions/details but essentially they are using the latest trending social media site, Instagram, to give gifts to needy children. Each child has their wish list in the "workshop" and with 5 pictures posted to instagram relating to that gift (and tagged with the appropriate #hashtag) the agency will buy the gift for that child and deliver it. So whether you are familiar with Instagram or not, go check out the site! Us "EPers" are for life so I'm pretty proud of the work of "my" past company.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment