Friday, February 8, 2013

My Month via Instagram: January

Wow - I can't believe we are one month through 2013! So far this year is shaping up to be a great one! We some much needed relaxing weekends at home, we haven't had the most exciting month but a good one for sure!

Here's how my month looked through the lens of my cellphone:

I got to start the month on celebrating Baby Lee with 2 of my best friends. (our moms have been friends since they were pregnant with us!)

Still can't believe Buzz is going to be a mom!!

My husband has a love of taking back roads. He really threw the GPS for a loop when we hit "Narrow Paved Road".

Speaking of back roads, we hit up this little joint heading to my Grandma's house one night.

I got way too excited about a business trip when I saw the weather!

And continued that excitement right through a business dinner when the snow finally arrived!

Spent (more than one) cozy morning in the sunroom reading and laughing in my head about all the fun nights this t-shirt quilt represented!

Celebrated the 1-year bachelorette party anniversary! Best weekend of my life with my favorite people in the world!  (which mean we are SO close to the 1-year wedding anniversary!!)

Became the official pastry chef for the Owens household.

Got a late Christmas present in the mail (thanks moms!) Feet are officially ready for Puerto Rico (except the grey polish has to be changed to a bright, fun red!)

FINALLY made these amazing little things for dinner and they were amazing!

Did get stuck working at home on a Sunday... ROI, Premium Comparisons, SWOT Analysis, Oh My! Nothing a little Emmy Red Carpet and a beer can't make better!

A friend at work brought me a breadstick from Olive Garden. Seriously made my day! Who doesn't love these buttery, garlic loaves of joy??

And what better way to end the month than a bad storm, a power line blowing and catching a tree on fire in your backyard? All was well though - thanks to the Columbia Fire Department! :)

1 comment: