Thursday, February 7, 2013

The One-Piece Come-Back

There are a lot of fashion trends that have made a recent come-back that I was super excited about (tights, flats, flare jeans, rompers, etc.) but the come-back of the one-piece bathing suit I wasn't so sure about.

Sure, you see vintage shots of one-pieces that are fabulous...

link
But all I think about when I hear one-piece bathing suit is this:

However, after doing some bathing suit shopping for our upcoming trip to Puerto Rico, I've started to change my mind a bit and in fact ordered my first one-piece since probably 1992 when I swam on our neighborhood swim team. We will see how it turns out!

Here are some of my favorites I've found online.

Off-the-shoulder tank
Link

Link *This is the one I purchased!

Junior's One Shoulder Ruffle 1-Piece Swimsuit -Assorted Colors
Link

Link

1 comment:

  1. Love the one piece, I bought one last year!! Better post a pic of you in your new one!!! ��

    ReplyDelete