Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Friday!

Besides it being Friday and so close to the weekend, here are 5 things that make me happy today:

1) Sherwin Williams Paint Sale

sw-img-sale-2

You see, when Brett first moved into his house the living room and dining room were painted the same yellow color. It didn't seem so bad at first so I repainted the living room the same color and then ended up painting the hallway that color as well to bring a little unity to the open areas. Well, now I hate the color... seriously.can't.stand.it. SO, I'm extra excited about the sale Sherwin Williams is having this weekend so I can go buy a few new gallons of paint, in a much better color, and guilt free since it's 40% off!

2) Cake Batter Dip


I found this gem on Pinterest and have been dying to try it out so figured I would give it a shot for the football game this weekend. Will let you know how it turns out!

3) Big Wave

My husband just sent me this picture which really made my morning! This was our favorite beer on our honeymoon in Hawaii and haven't been able to find it anywhere here... until now! Come on 5:00!!

4) Football / 3:30 Game

Source
Of course I'm excited about the football game as well! Not only is it the first SEC game of the season, it is our first time playing Missouri since them joining the SEC and it is also a 3:30 game which let's face it, is the best time for a football game. You don't have to wake up at the crack of dawn to get to the tailgate and you aren't stuck there until 1am waiting for traffic to die down. So excited! GO COCKS!

5) Christmas Cards

Yes, I realize it is only September but I have tapped my oh so talented friend who is the owner of Miss Wyolene to create our Christmas cards this year (she also did our wedding invitations which you can see HERE) and she also happens to be expecting a little baby Miss(ter) Wyolene in October so she wanted to go ahead and knock these babies out before well, welcoming her own baby into the world. We just got the first concepts back last night and I am so in LOVE! Of course you will have to wait until December to see the fabulous design... I'm sure you will all be on the edge of your seats until then!


So that's that! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday as well!!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with buying paint and painting!

    I agree on the 3:30 game :). Not too early, not too late... just rather hot, but that's usually how it goes in September in Columbia anyway regardless of game time. I'm excited about the matchup with Mizzou (being new to the SEC and all), we will just watch on TV and grill though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww shucks….sounds like a fun weekend! Save this preggo mama some-a-that cake batter dip….surrously.

    ReplyDelete