Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Recap: 9/24/12

To make this short and sweet - based on Friday's Post, here is how the weekend went:

1) Sherwin Williams Paint Sale:
Check! Stocked up on paint and supplies and am ready to get to work. On a postive note though, after sampling the paint color in the living room and dining room, we realized that the color we have isn't so bad in there so we cut the paint purchase (and labor) in half and are only redoing the hallway. Now that I have the paint, I'm sure I won't be able to contain myself and will paint all week after work to get it done.

2) Cake Batter Dip
Check! Check! Check! Man, this stuff was delish and oh so easy to make!

3) Big Wave
Check! Lucky for me, my boss let me leave work a little early on Friday so I was able to beat traffic, hit up the grocery store for tailgate supplies and get home to one of these before 5:30. Not too shabby! If only I was drinking it IN Hawaii though!

4) Football / 3:30 Game
Check! We had such a good time at the game and cheering the Gamecocks to a victory over Missouri!

Some of ladies at our tailgate.

The student section enjoying Sandstorm!

Proof that The Owens actually went into a game!

Sun setting on the stadium.


5) Christmas Cards
Yep... still lovin' them!


Hope everyone had a great weekend! Tomorrow, I'm planning on sharing a recipe for one of my favorite homemade pizzas ever so stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am making that dip probably this weekend! I want to find the Halloween Funfetti cake mix for it though, so if I can find it I'm planning on making that and using the little black cat cookies (they are like chocolate animal crackers basically) from Trader Joe's for dipping. I'm pretty excited about it :). Did you use Greek yogurt or follow the recipe exactly?

    Glad you guys had such a good time at the game! We enjoyed it last weekend but we had a good time watching from home this weekend :). If we lived in Columbia we would definitely have season tickets and go a lot more!

    ReplyDelete