Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Big Bro!!

Today is my big brother's 31st Birthday! I remember the week of my wedding Mom, Dad and I were all so anxious of the weekend's events, trying to get last minute stuff done and just on pins and needles when one of us said "I'm just SO ready for John to get here and livin' this house up a little". That is the best way to describe my brother. He has a presence about him like no other and when he is around you can't help but know it. Now, I can't say we have always been as close as we are today...we certainly shared (and still share) our fare share of brother-sister-brawls but I don't know what I would do without him. He is so kind, funny, personable and has one of the biggest hearts I know. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!! I love you!

Now... ready for picture overload???


This wasn't my best year...


Waiting for Santa... love this picture!


I know I'm biased but we were pretty darn cute kids!


In honor of Halloween coming up!


In Maui, Hawaii (Almost drove mom to the loony bin to get this shot.)


Rothenburg, Germany (When Dad was working in Germany.)


And back almost 10 years later! (When John lived in Germany.)


In College on Gameday. (Bumming food and drinks from the rents.)


James Taylor concert in college.


Visiting the champagne houses in France.


Final trip to Germany before we finally got him back state-side!

No comments:

Post a Comment