Friday, October 26, 2012

The Friday Five: 10/26/12

Five things I am loving about this Friday:

1. Baby Giraffes: Unless you have been living under a rock (or perhaps don't live in Greenville or surrounding areas), you know about the Greenville Zoo's latest edition, Kiko, the baby giraffe born Monday night. A million people watched the birth on the online webcam so Greenville has become quite smitten with this new little addition. I of course got all my coworkers invested as well so today we are going to take a little field trip to the Riverbanks Zoo and feed a few giraffes of our own.

Baby Kiko and Momma Autumn

2. Date Night: Tonight Brett and I are taking full advantage of a free Friday and going to Solstice for dinner. If you have never been before I highly recommend it. Definitely one of my favorites in Columbia.

3. Sore no more: I can finally walk about without a severe limp so now I can finally decide when to go back and take another Pure Barre class.

4. Sweet Potato Pie: Is it ok to brag about how great of a baker you are? No? Too bad - I made a killer sweet potato pie the other night and may have to sneak a slice (or two) when I get home today... no judgements please. (I plan to share the recipe next week!)

5. Weekend Activities: We have a lot going on this weekend; noon game tomorrow, wedding shower, Brett heading to the lake, and a Halloween party with all our friends and their kiddos! A lot of fun and a lot to be thankful for!

Hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend as well!

GO COCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment