Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people and one of the best friends a girl could ask for!

I knew we would be best friends when we decided to sign up for our weight lifting class sophomore year to "get in shape" yet then proceeded to always leave class early on Wednesdays in order to be first in line for Mexican day at the sorority house.

We haven't changed a bit in 10 years, have we??
You are the only person I can shamelessly order whatever I want to with at Taco Bell then proceed to watch Lindsay Lohan movies all day... while on our futon mattress on the floor.

And being an anti-phone talker myself, you are definitely the only person that I get on the phone with and Brett excuses himself from the room because he knows he will have at least an hour (or more) to himself.



Love you! 28 looks good on you girl!!! :)


And, you are the only person I know who won't get mad at me posting this on the blog. :)


2 comments:

  1. Pretty awesome that you have a friend you can go to Taco Bell with and watch movies with... and that your friendship's lasted through college and moving. Happy Birthday to her!

    Oh... and the cake batter dip... major WIN. Stuff was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am truly lucky to have such an amazing friend, paint pen artist, cook, and sister in my life!! You always have a way of making my birthdays special - from sophomore year's Mexican fiesta to senior year's 21st birthday bash to Oktoberfest to my high heel wine holder!! Thanks for loving me for who I am - pink furry tiara and all!!

    ReplyDelete