Monday, January 21, 2013

My Month via Instagram: December

It is so sad to say that December is over. We have to wait a whole year for more Christmas music, egg nog, celebrating, birthdays, and so on. But, it was yet again another wonderful month - let's take a look back shall we?

UPDATE: Just so everyone knows, I had this post done for the last 2 weeks but my Blogger wouldn't let me upload pictures which is why this is so late. I apologize!


Clearly, the month of sweets started off with a bang with this goodness. Go straight to the store and pick some up. You won't regret it.


But it clearly didn't end there... this is what a meeting requires at work on a Friday.


Brett and I celebrated the resigning of the lease on my house in Greenville. So glad to have great tenants in the house until 2014!


We welcomed to the world Roy Westbrook on December 7th. Such a precious new addition to our group of friends.


Speaking of precious, we took this little one to see the lights at Riverbanks Zoo. It's so much fun to see these things through a child's eye!


I was really worried about leaving my old company bc of how much fun we had together. At least the new company doesn't disappoint in that department!


As Christmas approached - my productivity at work declined. Whoops.


We also got to spend an evening with this fella who we love so much!


Brinkley was SO ready for the Christmas festivities to begin!!


And they finally could as soon as my big bro arrived in Columbia!!


Christmas Eve Eve is always a night our friends in Greenville get together.


More Christmas Eve Eve fun.... celebrating with this birthday girl, Stephanie who was born on Christmas Eve!


Speaking of birthdays - we celebrated mine on December 29th!


And closed out the year with the Barbers in Charlotte. Hope 2013 is a great as 2012!

So there is another month gone. Can't believe it is 2013 and already halfway through January!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures :). Sorry that blogger wasn't working right for you- I love Wordpress and Windows Live Writer, btw, just a recommendation :).

    I haven't tried that Talenti gelato, I've wanted to for awhile and seen it a few times in the store. Maybe I'll pick some up one day. Looks like you guys had fun celebrating a lot of cool things in December with the house and birthdays and of course the holidays. Love the Riverbanks lights- we went last year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation! Need to take a look at those. And definitely try some of the gelato - you won't be sad you did! :)

    ReplyDelete