Monday, January 21, 2013

Southern Girl Meets Snow

Last week I had an unexpected work trip pop up where I would have to travel to Greensboro, NC on Thursday and Friday. I didn't even think much of it and wasn't even all that thrilled until I saw this weather forecast...


Considering I live in the south, we very rarely see snow. In fact the last time I saw snow was 2 years ago!!


On Thursday night when I arrived in Greensboro, I had to go to dinner with a group of our managing agents (I work for an insurance company so this trip was to visit with some of our field). During dinner we looked out the window and saw this:


I was SO excited I couldn't hardly concentrate. I know everyone around me was thinking to themselves, "who is this ridiculous child - has she never seen snow before??" But I didn't care, it was so much fun and so incredibly beautiful the next day! We did have to sit in an 8 hour meeting the next day but at least we had these views to look at!

 



 A few more pics of the snow:

We may have had a small snowball fight post-dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment