Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Things I never thought I'd say.

"Gah, I wish I could just be a stay-at-home-wife forever. This working thing just isn't for me."

To my coworkers: "Can we seriously just make this happy hour a happy HOUR, not happy hourS?"

"All I want for my birthday is to sleep in and stay in my pajamas all day."

While at a rehearsal dinner as everyone heads to the floor to do some new dance to some new rap song: "You know you're old when you're dance moves end at the Cupid Shuffle."

Before Christmas dinner: "Where's the Gaviscon?"

"Where DID the time go??" (seriously... such an old person saying!)

When talking to a friend about some MTV show: "Seriously, I don't think I've turned on MTV in 5 years. I think my TV is permanently stuck on HGTV."

Anybody to me: "What did you do this weekend?" ME: "Nothing and it was absolutley fabulous."

And my personal favorite.....

Almost weekly to Brett: "Guess who else I found out in pregnant today??"

No comments:

Post a Comment