Thursday, January 31, 2013

Super Bowl Food

The Super Bowl is on Sunday and as of last night we had some change of plans and are now hosting our group of friends over for the game. So, the first thing I have to do is determine what kinds of appetizers I want to make... enter Pinterest. Here are a few things that I have been wanting to try. I think we are going to do a Low Country Boil and then everyone will bring an appetizer to share so I don't need to make too much - the hardest part may be narrowing down these choices! Let me know if you have a favorite!

Slow Cooker Mini Meatball Sliders: Perfect for a football game, right?



Jalapeno Popper Dip: I'm not a huge spicy foods person but I do love this combination of flavors (bacon, cheese, done).


Dill Pickle Dip: This is a wild card for me but I've been eyeing it for some time now. I just want to try it out and see what it's like!


Salami, Cream Cheese, and Pepperoncini Roll-Ups: These look so easy and delish!



And for the desserts:

Mini Fruit Pizzas: I grew up with my mom making fruit pizza so this little bite-sized version looks perfect for a party like this!


Blueberry Cheesecakes: Anything in phyllo dough is good for me and add cheesecake and "no bake" to that and we are all set!



Not sure what to call these but they look tasty: Crescent Rolls, Nutella, Cinnamon, Sugar. DONE!


1 comment:

  1. All of those look really tasty and cute! Also, I pinned this thing last night, it's printables for the Super Bowl. You could print those out and put them beside the foods labeling what they are- I think that's what we're gonna do :). I also saw some cute chocolate covered rice krispy treats that are frosted to look like footballs, too. Love football themed parties and foods!

    I'm gonna check out those blueberry cheesecakes now :).

    ReplyDelete